PAIL Network has meaningful volunteer opportunities available for people all across Ontario. It is because of the generosity of our volunteers that we are able to do this very important work. We are grateful to the many bereaved parents and families around the province who volunteer their time with us and share their hearts with grieving families.
To learn more about the volunteer opportunities with PAIL Network and how you can make a difference for bereaved families in your community, please join us for a short webinar that you can join from the comfort of your home. Click here to register for an upcoming webinar date.
Learn more about:
- PAIL Network’s mission to making a positive difference to those affected by pregnancy and infant loss
- The impact that your support can have for a grieving family
- Our commitment to supporting volunteers through training, engagement and recognition
- How you can become a volunteer
This webinar is offered monthly:
- Tuesday October 22, 12pm
- Thursday November 21, 12pm
- Thursday December 5, 8pm
- Wednesday January 15, 8pm
- Thursday February 13, 8pm
- Thursday March 5, 12pm